segunda-feira, 26 de novembro de 2012

Report: 1125 or ii NICO day! 25.11.2012




Yokohama-Blitz is a pretty huge venue in Kanagawa (not in Tokyo). There are almost 2000 people there, I guess. My ticket number was not good, so I was standing the behind of the hall. I couldn’t see what was going on the stage AT ALL, but I really enjoyed the music indeed.
At first, Mitsumura-san came to the stage, saying that he was so happy to have 1125 gig or something. Then, he called Tanaka-san to the stage, and two singers started to sing “Ain’t No Mountains High Enough” together!! As I said, I was strongly expecting them to duet, so I was delightful. Most young audience most likely didn’t know the song though, their voices were just amazing. Well, to be honest, I was so surprised at Mitsumura-san’s vocal…it became really strong and touching. You know, I met him in 2006, so I can see him progressing, which always makes me glad. After the cover, surprisingly, Mitsumura-san started to sing “風待ち (Kaze-Machi)” by Grapevine!! He took the main vocal part and Tanaka-san supported it, very beautiful. Mitsumura-san called Tanaka-san as the “my dear Aniki (big brother)” many times and he’s gone.
Then, it’s time for Grapevine. I was personally happy because they performed the one called “豚の皿 (Buta no Sara),” which I consider a “monster song.” Needless to say, their performing technique was just awesome, but sadly, some of (most of?) audience seemed to be not really familiar with their songs. I enjoyed it anyway though.
Now, NICO hits the stage. At first they play “1125 Theme song,” which I hadn’t heard before, but next song was “泥んこドビー”!! I danced like I’m crazy, and of course the other audience did too. After that, everyone started to clap their hands, yes, “手をたたけ.” It was pretty difficult for me to clap my hands correctly, hahah. Then Mitsumura-san said like “Tonight, we’re gonna play the Rock show!” “病気” was performed with his word. Again, Mitsumura-san’s progress as a singer was clear, especially when he sings old songs. The audience went crazy with “錆びてきた,” I did too. Then “ラッパと娘”…it was mesmerizing!! The ensemble of the band and the Mitsumura-san’s voice were so tight and strong, I got surprised again. Next song was “夢1号,” the harmony of their voices was so beautiful and the chorus part reminded my mind. Oh, I guess a half of the lyric of this song was in English, something like “Baby, maybe, I want you” (Sorry if I’m wrong!)  It was freezing these days in Japan, so “かけら” really fit the situation. But to tell you the truth, Mitsumura-san could not sing the highest notes at last. I prefer this song without the piano by the way. Then, the season somehow went back to the summer, I mean, they played ”夏の大三角形.” I don’t remember about it really because “THE BUNGY” was amazing. During the song, Mitsumura-san and Furu-kun do something like “the guitar battle,” which is enjoyable. Mitsumura-san made us sing that “Oh oh oh oh oohh” part many times. So peaceful.
In encore, at first NICO performed “バイシクル,” and then as I expected, Grapevine members joined. I thought they’d play cover song or something, but what came in to my ears was the intro of “B.C.G”!!!! Oh my goodness, I love that song and I love Tanaka-san’s vocal and I love Mitsumura-san’s too, as a result, I went crazy. How could I hold my sanity with that!! It was fantastic.

The report about the show 1125 ii NICO day was written by a  japanese blogger Rin san.Her wordpress blog is - http://nicottw.wordpress.com/

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário